Now days there is an immense competition going on between the brand new devices to meet the needs of the consumer. Sony is working on their new device that will arrive as early as this summer. The device will sell under new series as hinted by Esato Forum. The company is working on a mission to make the firm world’s third largest smartphone vendor.
Sony flagship has code named Honami, the poster hints, and is not fully decided on yet, but design might be finalized this month. It’s a hearsay that Sony is working on high-end devices that carry mammoth 20 MP sensor with Carl Zeiss optics. The phone is said be take on HTC One and Nokia 808 PureView. While the Nokia 808 PureView is bulky device.
Sony would not disarray the handset from Xperia lineup. It will be a better state under Honami under Xperia(C). It is said that Sony made 20 MP camera phone will be slim trim due to Exmor RS technology built into it. It has dual-capability that it is use for calling and use as Camera includes high picture clarity.
One among them a Cyber-shot camera phone with the same level optics found in the Nokia 808 PureView. Sony is currently working deeply to design handset that incorporates the company’s other flagship technology. Cybershot stands for superior imaging technology and Walkman echoes audio perfection.
Sony’s next generation camera phone called as Honami will have a 5-inch display, 2GB RAM, Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8974, Adreno 330 GPU, 3G, Wi-Fi, 4G LTE Global, 20 MP camera sensor powered by Sony, water/dust resistant, Walkman audio, 2700-3000 mAh battery and Xenon/Dual LED Flash.
Specification of Sony Cybershot Honami 20MP phone at a glance :
- Sony’s new handset will be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8974 processor clocked at 2.3 GHz speed.
- It will come with 5 inch full HD display. The display panel is focusing around two choices either JDI panel with White Magic tech or sharp IGZO screen.
- The 20 MP Cybershot camera is accompanied by an eventual Xenon flash for still shots.
- The Honami phone is also claimed to be water, and dust resistant, so it might be called as android device.
- It will integrate with Walkman audio and include connectivity options like Wi-Fi, 4G LTE Global, 3G.
- The device will load the 2700-3000 mAh battery capacity.
Last but not least, Sony has been working so far with the mobile camera sensor, and it seems that they might not be giving camera technique to Apple or Samsung to put in their phones.Sony 20MP Cyber-shot Phone 'Honami' Surfaces Online,