Sansui, is the Japanese brand known for producing consumer electronic appliances famous for manufacturing televisions in the world. With a tagline of “Born in Japan, Entertaining the world”, now they have decided to launch new series of mobiles phones, named Sansui S23 and S30 which should be technologically good as well as budget friendly.
Mr. Satyasatyendra, Head of sales department, has recently revealed the ‘S’ series of mobile phones named as S23 and S30 in India. These mobiles referred to as pocket friendly handsets in the market which supports Dual SIM functionality. This must be quite risky for Sansui to launch this simple series of phones this time, as it’s an era of Smartphones, but when we look at the price then we can say that Sansui is presenting you a fair deal and if you want just a simple phone then you don’t left with any other choice except these.
If we talk about the features then S23 includes 1.8 inch display, expandable storage capacity upto 8GB via micro SD card, 1000 mAh battery with a battery backup of 15 hours , FM & FM recording, A2DP Bluetooth, excellent sound quality with k class amplifier, 500 spaces for contacts and 200 for SMS, torchlight and commendable video player supports recording along with mobile theft tracker.
Key Specifications of Sansui S23 are:
• Expandable storage capacity via SD card.
• 1.8 inch display with 0.3 MP camera.
• Battery backup of 15 hours.
• K class amplifier for high quality sound features.
• Remarkable connectivity through A2DP Bluetooth.
• It offers 500 spaces for contacts and 200 spaces for SMS.
Moving on to S30, the handset possess almost the same features as that of S23 except for the 2.2 inch display, 1800 mAh battery. Auto Call recording facility is also provided.
Key specifications of Sansui S30 are:
• 2.2 inch display with 0.3 MP camera for capturing images.
• 1800 mAh battery.
• A2DP Bluetooth connectivity.
• FM & FM recording with a big LED torch.
• Expandable memory uto 8 GB.
• Video playback and recording.
• Auto call record.
• It offers 200 spaces for contacts and 100 spaces for SMS.
The S23 costs Rs. 1100 and S30 costs Rs. 1290 in the retail market.
These Japanese handsets are very much portable and has a lot of such handsome applications. Perfect for those who want good services within their budget. Now a days Spice is giving a huge competition to Sansui but in case of prices Sansui will surely gonna hit the market with highest customers.Sansui’s low budget ‘s’ series of mobile phones, S23 and S30 launched in India ,