World’s leader in flash memory cards, SanDisk Corporation has announced the world’s fastest high-capacity Compact Flash card. This launch is the greater milestone in the company’s long history of industry-leading products. SanDisk Extreme Pro CompactFlash card delivers amazing combination of Speed and Storage. It offers 128GB of storage capacity and delivers write speeds utp 100MB/s. The card delivers the performance demanded by high-end DSLR cameras, Thanks to its its Power Core controller and UDMA-7 interface.
“No other product on the market can match our new card’s combination of speed and storage capacity,” said Susan Park, director, product marketing, SanDisk. “By consistently pushing the boundaries of flash innovation, we are able to develop advanced products not found anywhere else.”
SanDisk Extreme Pro CompactFlash card comes with feature that are expecially optimized for professional photographers and videographers. This cards is ideal choice for applications that requires Full HD3 1920×1080 resolution, up to 50Mbps bit rate and 4:2:2 color sampling. This card delivers amazing performance with the combination of speed and storage to enabling photographers to high quality Full HD videos and capture more frames while shooting in continuous burst mode.
SanDisk Extreme Pro CompactFlash card Features and Specifications:
- Up to 100MB/sec write speed enables shorter wait times and faster continuous burst shooting.
- Video Performance Guarantee4 allows for superior Full HD video recording at a sustained 20MB/sec write speed.
- 128GB capacity aoffers more room for capturing RAW+JPEG photos, sequential bursts, even Full HD and 3D video content.
- SanDisk’s proprietary Power CoreTM controller distributes data across the card more rapidly and efficiently, and the UDMA-7 interface allows for maximum data transfer between card and camera.
- Best-in-class quality assurance offers photographers peace of mind knowing that the card is backed by rigorous stress, shock, vibration, humidity and moisture testing procedures and a lifetime limited warranty5. The card features RTV silicone coating for added protection.
The SanDisk Extreme Pro CompactFlash 128GB card will be hit worldwide market later in Q1 2011 at suggested retail price of $1,499.99. CompactFlash cards are best storage memory of high-end cameras, compare to SD memory card. But SD memory cards have also got a standard for faster data transfer named UHS-II, which will be launched next year in various product, they will provide 312MBps data-transfer speeds. Using the next generator SD cards technology, Just recently, SanDisk”s top competitor Lexar has announced 128GB Class 10 SDXC cards.