Opportunity for Indian consumers now to grab a latest gadget….!!! The Korean manufacturer Samsung had unveiled NX300 digital interchangeable-lens camera at CES 2013 held in January. The company launched same camera in the Indian market yesterday, at Samsung Forum in Hyderabad. The announcement was made by Asim Warsi at Samsung’s Annual Forum at Hyderabad.
The NX300 is the new flagship model adds in the NX series. It offers in the range of compact system cameras i.e. CSC brings in a classy combination features. The company also unveiled a compatible NX 45mm F1.8 2D/3D lens which is said to be the first one lens of 3D system capable, along with 2D of capturing both still and HD video.
Focusing on the imaging performance, it also comes with 20.3 MP APS-CMOS sensor, capable of capturing high quality display. The company claims that it comes with sharp images, bright colors and are crisp and clear in all light conditions. The wide ISO range 100-25600 adds to the performance. It provides with new hybrid Auto Focus system, 1/6000 sec shutter speed and 9 fps continuous shooting mode.
The Samsung’s in-house developed DRIMe IV imaging engine that enables better color reproduction and greater noise reduction, as well as support full 1080p HD video capture in both 2D and 3D. The NX300 comes with 84mm(3.31-cm) amoled screen allows better capturing and reviewing of images. The camera is mirrorless, and features 3D imaging technology.
Specification and Features of Samsung NX300 digital camera :
- Display : NX300 camera equipped with 84mm(3.31-cm) AMOLDED screen which allows better capturing and reviewing images.A 5-way manual key interface is simple.The tilt display makes it easier to take high and low angle shots, let the users to capture image from any angle they choose.
- Image Sensor : A new and ultra-sensitive 20.3 MP APS-CMOS sensor and an advanced hybrid Auto focus system for delivering detailed images. The sensor, which measures 23.5mm x 15.7mm, can create beautiful images without noise, even in low-lit situations.
- Shutter speed : The camera offering 1/6000 sec shutter speed in which you can keep up with action and precisely capture a fast paced moment.
- Focus : User can capture the image with greater clarity and fast speed.NX300 comes with Hybrid AF system that combines Phase detection AF and Contrast AF for faster and most accurate focusing.
- Smart settings : Using the camera’s smart mode, users can choose from 14 different settings such as Creative Shot, Landscape, Light Trace or Action Freeze which will automatically adjust parameters.
- i-Function : The NX300 includes i-depth which enables users to modify camera parameters using lens itself.
- Wireless Connectivity : The NX300’s come with Wi-Fi connectivity that let users to share images with friends and family directly via social networking sites using the cameras one-touch DIRECT LINK hot Key.Images can be automatically backed up or stored in cloud through allshare play ensure they are always safe and easily accessible.
To connect a smartphone to the camera, users can simply need to download the Samsung SMART CAMERA app., which available for both Android and iOS based application markets on to their smartphones or tablet and follow the easy steps to create a secure connection with the camera.
- Dimensions, Weight and Color : The dimension of the device includes 4.8 x 2.51 x 1.6 inch(excluding the projection part) and weighs 0.62 lb.It is available in black color.
Price : The Samsung NX300 Camera will available from March for $750 with a 20-50 mm kit lens. The Samsung 45 mm f1.8 2D/3D lens will also be available in March priced at $500.It will be available in the Indian market soon.Samsung NX300 3D-Capable Digital Camera Launched in Indian Market,