Today, Samsung has announced the new Galaxy series smartphones dubbed as Galaxy Pocket Neo and Galaxy Star. These are low-end android devices has 3 inch QVGA TFT LCD display. It runs on Android v4.1.2 touch wiz UX interface. The device includes 2 MP camera. Although there is no word on the price tag, but the cost might not more than 150 euro or 190 dollar off contract.
Both smart phones offer dual-SIM capability that take advantage of always on feature, which allows user to call forward any calls to the other SIM even when they are on the phone using the other one.
Apart from this, both phones come integrated with enhanced UX called Quick Panel and Widget, allowing users to switch SIMs directly from the home screen. Talk about the hardware, Samsung Galaxy Star and Gala Pocket Neo are equipped with a 1GHz and 850 MHz processor, respectively. Both handset pack with 4GB of internal storage, which can be further expanded up to 32 GB via micro SD card slot. They are powered by 1200 mAh Li-ion batteries and feature Bluetooth v4.0, Wi-Fi, FM Radio with RDS and A-GPS with GLONASS.
Features of Galaxy Pocket Neo and Galaxy Star :
- The Galaxy Star and Pocket Neo has powerful performance, smooth UI transitions and fast internet. These feature makes watching videos, navigating apps, playing games, surfing the web and quick and effortless multitasking.
- Both devices operates on Android Jelly Bean OS experience with rich, interactive user-friendly touchwiz interface.It allow the user to switch between application, take and share photos and customize the home screen with just few taps.
- The another best feature of the device is that when user is unavailable to accept a call, you can simply flip over the device to mute the ringer.
- Users can also scan the Bluetooth connected devices or wireless access points by simply shaking the devices.
- Dual SIM is perfect for those using their device for business and personal purposes or those looking for more flexibility between calling plans and coverage areas.They can even choose one of numbers when they send a text message as there are two different sending buttons for two numbers on the same page.
Specification of GalaxyPocket Neo and Galaxy Star smartphones at glance :
- Operates on Android v4.1.2 Jelly Bean OS.
- Galaxy Pocket Neo and Galaxy Star smartphone is powered by 850 MHz and 1 GHz single core processor.
- Both devices has 3 inch QVGA TFT LCD display.
- The touch wiz UX interface has 2 MP camera.
No pricing of both devices reveal yet but the Galaxy Pocket Neo would be arriving in mid-May, but the info about Galaxy Star is not announce yet.Samsung Galaxy Pocket Neo and Galaxy Star Smartphones Announced,