If you are one out of the esteemed users of Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562, then thumbs up, as here I am up with the step by step rooting guide for the same. Well, as you might be familiar already that due to a huge list of features of Samsung Galaxy S Duos and with the ability to support two SIM cards, this one is shining at the top of renowned Android smartphones. Rooting your Galaxy S Duos will give you a full control over it. In fact, rooting enables you to control your Android device in the same manner, as an administrator controls his/her computer.
Well, let’s not waste time and move onto rooting guide.
The rooting guide is particularly for Samsung Galaxy S Duos. If you don’t have any past experience with rooting process, then we suggest you to not to proceed ahead. The rooting may lead to data wipe
up or some serious damage of your device. So try out it at your own risk.
- Make sure that your device is charged for 60 percent at least so that power may not interrupt the process later on.
- Make sure drivers for Samsung Galaxy S Duos are already installed on your system. If it’s not so, then download this for easy driver installation.
- Download the Odin from here and install the same in your computer
- It is suggested to you to Backup all data in your Micromax Device:
- SMS/MMS Messages with SMS Backup & Restore App
- Call Log with Call Backup & Restore App
- Bookmarks, Applications and other data with many apps, like Titanium Backup, Astro File Manager, and MyBackup Root apps. You can ‘NANDROID’ backup of ROM via CWM, from that backup you can restore ROM later, if anything goes wrong with the device. You should also make backup of your data and songs into the microSD card of the phone.
Rooting Your Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562
- Download the rooting kit zip file for your Galaxy S Duos, from here.
- Enter your device into Download Mode by turning it off and then pressing the ‘Power + Home + Volume Down’ buttons simultaneously.
- Open Odin in your computer and connect your device using the data cable. The ID:COM box will turn yellow, indicating the successful connection.
- Make sure that the three boxes namely ‘F. Reset Time, Auto Reboot, PDA’ are checked.
- Now click on the PDA and select the .tar file that you get on the extraction of file downloaded in the very first step.
- The Odin will complete the process itself and your device will get rebooted on process completion.
- Go the folder, in which you extracted the rooting kit and find the file named CWM-superuser-3.1.3.zip and paste it in your SD card.
- Enter your device into Recovery mode by pressing the ‘Volume Up+ Volume Down + Power + Home’ button simultaneously.
- Now navigate to ‘Install ZIP from SD card’ ->> ‘Choose ZIP from SD card’. Select the CWM-superuser-3.1.3.zip file and then click on the ‘Yes’ option to start the process.
- It will take some time to get completed. So please, be patient.
That’s it. You have successfully rooted your Galaxy S Duos device. The process is very simple but if still any problem try to cut your way, then don’t hesitate to ask us in the comments below.Root Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 Phone,