Motorola Fire XT was budget priced QWERTY Android Gingerbread Smartphone. Already, many users get attracted and have purchased this device. We are here to talk about the rooting procedure of the device. Already, there are many tutorials on internet that can help you root your Fire XT. But, no one is working with latest update 2.3.5. There is a very simple OneClick Solution launched by a XDA developer member. We are covering the detailed procedure here. All credit goes to developer who has programmed all automated tools to go smoothly through the process.
Disclaimer: We have just created this tutorial to help you; this is more like an educational process. You should understand that Rooting voids warranty of your phone. We ‘TechClap.com’ or developer should not be held responsible for any data loss or damage caused if you follow this tutorial article.
- You will need your phone, a PC, data cable and internet connection.
- We suggest a full backup of your device. Backup SMS, call logs, contacts, pics, videos, personal files, internet access points settings, other settings.
- Please ensure that you charge your device to atleast 80% so that you do not face a power issue in between of process.
- Enable USB debugging on your Device. Go to “settings>>Application>>Development>>USB debugging”. Check the USB debugging option.
- Download the Motorola Fire XT Rooting package to your computer and extract it to a folder.
How to Root Motorola Fire XT using SuperOneClick Tool:
- Check the extracted Folder and find the file named SUTLR_v1.8.2 and install on your PC. Now, run SUTLR application (Software update Tool LR- SUTLR).
- You will get a interface like below, select Next and it will prompt to choose Software Image as shown in below screenshot. Choose the FXX_PR3_NV.xml file from the extracted folder.
- Your Device will restart, it may take few minutes and it may restart 2-3 times in the process.
- Now, Go to extracted folder and find SuperOneClick v2.3.3.exe. This is a OneClick Rooting Tool. You just need to press Root.
- The tool will root your device and install SuperUser app on it. Now, your device will restart. Although, this procedure do not wipe anything. Just check if your Data is intact.
Note: This Process has been already checked by users and developers who own Motorola Fire XT311, XT316, XT531. As promised this is the simplest and easiest tool available over internet. If still you are unable to root your device you can consult with developers here.
Tip: You can easily Unroot your Motorola Fire XT Devices using this SuperOneClick Tool. Just click ‘Unroot’ on the Interface, rest of the instructions mentioned above.
Update: Thanks Kimi El Malo and others to let us know. We have updated the link for rooting package. Happy Rooting!Root Motorola Fire XT (2.3.4/ 2.3.5) with One Click: SuperOneClick Tool,