LG Optimus L7 P700 can have now smile, as their device can get rooted easily now. In the due course of this article, we will be checking out on detailed procedure to root the L7 device.
LG Optimus L7 is mid-range Android device, which runs on Android 4.0 ICS Operating System, with the hardware of Qualcomm MSM7227A Snapdragon Cortex A5 Processor running at 1GHz, along with Adreno GPU and 512MB of RAM. The phone was arrived in India, in June 2012, and as per the few reports, it is not doing good in market. But those who purchased the device, would obviously wanted to achieve the highest performance from their new device.
The 5 megapixel camera, can’t considered as good enough in this price tag, and also users are not so much happy, as there is not so much development happening around this phone. ROM developers are not taking so much interest in this model, since sales are not rocking sky highs. But, those who want to try some ROM, or want to install some apps which require Root access, can follow this tutorial and can get their devices rooted in no time. If you want to root your LG Optimus L7, then you can follow this tutorial, and you can get device rooted running on Android 4.0.3 ICS Firmware, as long as you follow this tutorial step by step.
Disclaimer: Rooting of your LG Optimus L7 P700 is a risky procedure, and you would not able to claim warranty, and you need to unroot the phone before you take it ti service center, if in case it gets some fault. Further, the steps of rooting are provided or described here, are not offered with any warranty or liability against correctness of the article or steps. Hence, Team TechClap.com and Developers should not be held responsible if any damage caused to your device, by following the steps. You should try the steps at your own risk. This tutorial works only for v10c Indonesia and India version, and also for v10a Europe.
- It is suggested to you to Backup all data in your LG Device:
- SMS/MMS Messages with SMS Backup & Restore App
- Call Log with Call Backup & Restore App
- Bookmarks, Applications and other data with many apps, like Titanium Backup, Astro File Manager, and MyBackup Root apps. You can ‘NANDROID’ backup of ROM via CWM, from that backup you can restore ROM later, if anything goes wrong with the device. You should also make backup of your data and songs into the microSD card of the phone.
- Download and Install Latest LG Drivers from this link. Also arrange data cable, which is required for PC and Tablet connectivity.
- Make sure that your device is charged at least 80% before you go through the rooting process, so that it won’t get shut down in half of the process.
- It is suggested to Disable Antivirus and Firewall program in your Computer, this will make sure that no conflict will happen.
- USB Debugging Mode should be must that is Turned On. Navigate to the path ‘Settings>Applications>Development>USB debugging’. You have to disconnect your phone from computer, it is must to enable USB debugging mode.
Hence, aforesaid requirements you need to follow, if you require to root your device properly, below steps also needs your attention which we described in simple steps, to simplify the process for you. Let’s begin with the process.
How to Root LG Optimus L7 P700 Android Phone on Android 4.0.3 ICS Firmware
Step 1: First of all, you need to make sure that your L7 device runnng on V10HFirmware, otherwise procedure won’t work at all, and can damage your device’s working condition also. If you have different firmware, then simply download V10H_00.kdz file and Flashing apps.
Step 2: Download LG L7 USB Drivers, which needs to connect the device to computer, if you’ve already haven’t done so.
Step 3: Now, connect your phone to the computer and firstly flash the Firmware which you downloaded in Step 1. If your device having V10 firmware, then you can simply skip this step to proceed.
Step 4: Now, after flashing V10H firmware, your device have no limitations like Simlock or others, and you can simply and easily root your device.
Step 5: Remember that USB debugging option should be checked, and your phone should be connected in Mass Storage Mode. Also, again check if your device running on V10H Firmware in Settings>Phone.
Step 7: From the above downloaded package in Step 6, extract the archive and then run LG Optimus L7 Root.bat file.
At this stage during reboots your phone can go to charge mode, and when your phone starts restarting then disconnect USB data cable and then plug in back, when LG Logo starts to glow red. After that simply boot and and then wait for if phone gets reboot fully. Now you can continue to next step, and that’s the time, when your phone is rooted.Root LG Optimus L7 P700 Android Phone with Easy Guide,