There was a season when Nokia endured the impresario of the mobile phones industry. At a particular lastingness, Nokia was on the steep pursuit. Everyone wanted to buy Nokia mobile phones because of their quality, specification and features. With the accommodating technology, most of the phones running nowadays on Android OS. Nokia did not anchored berth in the market and sink downward.
Lot of questions attained in your mind that why Nokia is behind the smartphone vendor companies? Let me assert you the reason of this question. Nokia dearth in the manipulation of new technology that is “Android Operating System”.
Mobile World Congress is arriving in the next week of this month. Nokia has today announced the dual SIM smartphone with Wi-Fi support named as Nokia Asha 310. Smartphone. It will provide a powerful unification of both Dual-SIM and Wi-Fi offers the flexibility to enjoy more mobile experience. Device comes with surpassing applications and games that are the authentication of Nokia Asha Range.
Key Specifications and Features of Nokia Asha 310:
- The uncontaminated adjunct in Nokia Asha touch family is 3 inch scratch-proof capacitive touch screen Display.
- It includes 2 MP camera.
- Smartphone come with 4GB memory card included that can be further expanded up to 32 GB. For Brazilian, memory card will be distinct, and it will be just 2 GB memory card.
- With Nokia’s swap Dual SIM technology, consumers can exert the external slot in Nokia Asha 310 to insert a secondary SIM card, while can retain their principal SIM card in place behind the battery. There is an aptitude to shift between SIM cards for personal or work use without switch off the phone. It may be conceivable to assign and store unique profiles for up to five SIM cards. Users can signify SIM cards for text, voice and data or can switch between them at their handiness.
- Additional feature of Nokia Asha 310 implicates Wi-Fi, which gives users a fast and comfortable contrivance to enjoy online videos on YouTube, and downloading the 40 free EA games from Nokia store. Eligibility to connect free Wi-Fi hotspots even if at home or on the go.
- Nokia Asha 310 comes with pre-loaded Nokia Xpress browser, which delivers a fast browsing and support thousands of web applications. Nokia Xpress browser compresses internet data by up to 90% saves consumers money.
- Nokia Asha 310 is integrated with pre-loaded Nokia maps which works both online and offline. It includes more application like Foursquare from Nokia Store, which has over 125,000 content items for series 40 devices.
- You can connect to social networks through pre-loaded facebook and twitter application. Can chat 24/7 with friends online and get push notification using ebuddy instant messaging.
Price and Availability:
Nokia Asha 310 smartphone’s proposed price is 120 USD before taxes and subsidies. The smartphone will be available in Asia, India, Middle East, Africa and Brazil starting from the first quarter of 2013. It will be obtainable in three colors such as Black, white and Golden light.Nokia Announced Asha 310 3-inch Touchscreen smartphone,