Kingston Digital, the world’s top vendor of memory products has announced the SDHC UHS-I UltimateXX memory cards. These memory cards are next generation SD memory cards, which delivers the highest speed class available in market nowadays. The UltimateXX cards fully meets standards of the Secure Digital Association for next-level performance in SD card technology.
“Kingston is pleased to be one of the first manufacturers to offer SDHC UHS-I memory cards to our customers,” said Mike Kuppinger, Flash card product manager, Kingston. “Being a member of the SD Association enhances our ability to bring new technology to market. As the devices that support SDHC UHS-I become prevalent, our UltimateXX cards are at the ready.”
Kingston’s UltimateXX memory cards are designed for serious or professional photographers and videographers. These memory cards allows photographers to easily capture sequential shots at fingertips easily, that was almost not possible in other memory cards due to speed and memory limits, which will enhance photography experience and will be appreciated by photographers. Kingston UltimateXX makes easy to capture HD video. The SDHC UHS-I memory cards is designed and optimized to deliver high performance appart from its backward compatibility support with Class 4, 6 and 10 standards equipment.
Kingston’s UltimateXX line provides write speeds up to 60MB/sec. and read speeds up to 35MB/sec., which is three times as fast as SDHC Class 10 cards. The Kingston UltimateAt this performance level, the write speed of SDHC UHS-I memory cards is more than three times as fast as SDHC Class 10 cards.
- Performance: 233x – up to 60MB/sec. read, and 35MB/sec. write
- Fast: ultra high-speed bus I (UHS-I)
- Compliant: with the SD Card Association specification version 3.01
- Secure: built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental data loss
- Compatible: with SDHC and SDXC host devices, not compatible with standard SD-enabled devices/readers
- Reliable: lifetime warranty
- Simple: as easy as plug-and-play
- Capacities*: 8GB, 16GB, 32GB
- Dimensions: 0.94″ x 1.25″ x 0.08″ (24mm x 32mm x 2.1mm)
- Weight: 0.09oz (2.5g)
- Storage Temperatures: -40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)
- Operating Temperatures: -13°F to 185°F (-25°C to 85°C)
- Voltage: 3.3V
- File Format: FAT32
The SDHC UHS-I UltimateXX memory cards will shipping later this month and these cards will be available in capacities of 8GB, 16GB and 32GB.
8GB SDHC UHS-I UltimateXX Flash Card (SDHA1/8GB): $69.99 (Approx Rs. 3200)
16GB SDHC UHS-I UltimateXX Flash Card (SDHA1/16GB): $179.99 (Approx Rs. 8200)
32GB SDHC UHS-I UltimateXX Flash Card (SDHA1/32GB): $349.99 (Approx Rs. 15,900)