iBall is a privately held electronics company headquartered in Mumbai, India that develops and manufactures computer peripherals, smart phones and tablets. They have announced their ‘free go blue eye’ wireless mouse which can work on any surface including glass. Mouse works on Blue Eye Technology so that it allows incredible speed, precise cursor control and smooth functioning. This mouse is active on all kind of surfaces weather its wood, tiles, your shirt or even a glass and that too with a smooth control and high speed . We must say that it’s quite convenient to use. This device also comes up in wired versions too which are Model Names Style 09 and Aero Dynamic Blue Eye.
The iBall Free Go Blue Eye optical mouse comes is very attractive in look, comes up with different styles and remarkable colors. It has a blue LED at the bottom. The Blue Eye technology helps to develop excessive details from an image to capture it from the surface. Right now it is available in black colour and with 3 years warranty.
- BlueEye technology for smooth functioning and even on glass.
- Attractive model and shiny finishing.
- Can work on wood, ceramic tiles, any cloth , polished surface and most importantly glass.
- Blue LED on the surface.
- Provided with 3 buttons and one scroll wheel
- Two wired versions are also available which are Model Names Style 09 and Aero Dynamic Blue Eye.
- Resolution of CPI of 1000.
- It is windows/MAC OS compatible.
- Can work within 10 meters of range.
iBall Free Go Blue Eye Wireless Mouse priced it at Rs. 749 with 3 years warranty. Though, it is available at some stores at just Rs. 600 already.