The upcoming HTC smartphone has been leaked, which comes in the mid-range smartphone segment, and again comes with with Android Operating System. Sources revealed that the company is working on a new phone, will integrate with UltraPixel camera and 4.3 inch screen. Amazingly! that smartphone will run on Android and will be revealed soon in 2013.
Rumors have been rolling out that HTC might be looking to launch HTC 606w device in China soon. The smartphone appears to be younger brother of HTC One, in the terms of design and features. On the front of HTC 606w, there is a pair of dual stereo speakers, similar to the Boom sound speakers found on the HTC One. The device is similar to the HTC One with the front-facing camera. The smartphone will be mid-range not a high-end product.
The HTC 606w will run on Android v4.1 Android Operating System but will not come with latest Android v4.2 OS. The device will powered by quad-core processor. It has 11.4 cm(4.5-inch) display and coupled with 1GB RAM. The camera specification includes 8MP rear camera and 1.6 MP front-facing shooter for video calling.
In terms of Connectivity, the device has certain options like 3G, Wi-Fi, USB, Bluetooth, GPS feature. The phone will also support 16GB in-built storage with memory expansion of 64GB. Although, there is no word on the MicroSD card slot for expansion. The phone will be loaded with 2000 mAh capacity.
Specification and Features of HTC 606w smartphone :
- HTC 606w will run on Android v4.1 Jelly Bean Operating System.
- The Dual SIM smartphone has 11.4 cm(4.5 inch) with 720p HD display with a screen resolution of 960 x 540.
- The device will be powered by quad-core processor clocked at 1.2 GHz speed along with Adreno 305 graphics chip.
- The camera has UltraPixel Camera capture the image either through the front or back. The Back camera has 8MP resolution and 1.6 MP front-facing shooter.
- As far as memory concerned, it includes 1GB RAM, 16GB in-built storage extended up to 64GB. The company has not mentioned the micro SD card slot for expansion.
- The connectivity options include 3G, Wi-Fi, USB, Bluetooth v4.0, GPS+GLONASS connection.
- 606w smartphone will be loaded with 2000 mAh battery capacity.
HTC 606w smartphone is expected to ship in China first in next few weeks.