HCL has launched a series of ME tablets that are U2 (a powerful entry level tablet), V1(phone tablet) and now upgraded with Dual-SIM ‘ME Y3’ tablet in to the burgeoning Indian Tablet Market. HCL ME U2 has HDMI connectivity port, connecting the tablet to external display devices for playing video games, video playback or email. HCL ME V1 tablet has a sleek and slim metallic body.
Now the newly launched ‘ME Y3’ tablet runs on android 4.0.4 Ice-cream Sandwich Operating system powered by Cortex A9 processor with 1 GHz CPU speed. The tablet has 3G high speed connectivity (HSUPA) through which you can surf the videos on Internet, and playing online games. The device is built with dual SIM card which can be used both for data or voice, It is also packed with ample memory capacity. The tablet PC supports 17.8 cm(7-inch) capacitive multitouch screen.
It is powered by 1 GB of DDR RAM which includes 4 GB of internal memory, which is expandable up to 32GB via micro SD card. The device is equipped with a 2 megapixel camera with 0.3 megapixel rear facing camera.To connect to other devices, the Tablet PC has several features like 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, video calling and FM radio.
Key Specification and Features :
- HCL ME Y3 tablet operates on Android 4.0.4 OS (Ice Cream Sandwich) having cortex A9 processor with 1 GHz CPU speed.
- 7-inch capacitive multi touch screen with 1024×600 p resolution.
- Device has 1 GB DDR3 RAM internal memory with 4 GB storage capacity that can be extended upto 32 GB memory.
- Other specifications include 2 MP rear camera, 0.3 MP front camera.
- Connectivity options includes Wi-Fi hot- spot, mini HDMI port and GPS.
- Battery life of handset is 3100 mAh and measures as 225*150*99 mm.
Price and Availability:
HCL ME Y3 tablet is available on Indian online store snapdeal.com at a price of Rs.11,999. HCL ME Y3 tablet has to compete with other cheaper tablets offered by Indian companies like Swipe and iball.HCL has launched ME Y3 dual SIM Android tablet,