Hearing the name of Acer, the things that strike our minds are laptops, notebooks, net books, tablets as they generally manufacture these type of gadgets. But this time they have tried for a Smartphone. The latest launch of the Taiwan based company were Acer liquid Z110, Liquid Gallant E350, Cloud Mobile S500. Presently, Acer liquid E1 android Smartphone is launched in china. Talking about the device, it runs on android 4.1 Jelly Beam Operating system. The device has 4.5 capacitive touch screen display with a tremendous resolution of 960×540 pixels. Liquid E1 runs on a dual core processor clocked at 1 GHz and 1 GB RAM. A pair of cameras are provided for capturing images, 5 MP for rear photo snap and a VGA front facing camera. It has a 4GB of internal memory and a micro SD card for memory expansion.
For connectivity purposes, the device includes Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS, 3G. E1 has a battery life of 1,760 mAh.
Key characteristics of Acer Liquid E1 are:
- Android 4.1 aka Jelly Bean OS is used which is smoothest, fastest and effortless just like turning pages of a book.
- 1 GHz dual core processor and 1 GB RAM.
- 4 GB internal memory, also expandable via micro SD card.
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS, 3G.
- Dual cameras, 0.5MP camera and other front facing VGA.
- 1,760 mAh battery for the customers so that they cannot suffer the lack of power.
- High speed packet access(HSPA) technology.
Look wise, the Acer Liquid E1 device is decent. Well, in this competent market, it will not be easy for Acer to survive as there are ranges of Smart phones already launched by other famous brands. The company have to give a huge focus on the marketing and proper launching of the phone to have good response by the customers.Acer's midrange Liquid E1 Android smartphone Debuts,