How to Root LG Lucid 4G LTE with Easy One Click Tutorial
LG Lucid 4G is not a too old phone, but recently launched latest phone. It is a 4G LTE phone, which was launched in March. Now, this phone has already hit the market, and users seems quite happy with their purchase. As soon as device become available, the Rooting process is here. Thanks to Android Developer ‘K0nane’, who found and tested the method, which is later confirmed by many members of forums.
LG Lucid 4G LTE Phone can also be rooted, with the same method which used to root LG Spectrum VS920. k0nane mentioned that he is thankful to Mr. Rosenberg (bliss, djrbliss), who developed the way for LG Spectrum Rooting on Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux Operating Systems. Only precautions you need to take care is that, your phone must be at Original Stock Firmware, and make sure you haven’t installed a custom ROM Firmware on your phone. If your phone is running on Stock ROM, then in this article we will be guiding you through the procedure of Rooting your LG Lucid 4G LTE Phone easily.
After rooting the phone, you will enjoy many advantages. Firstly, you will able to Install any Custom ROM Firmwares, which will allow you to enjoy additional features, optimizations, and UI among lot of other things. Follow this guide step by step, but before that make sure to check pre requirements before you start with the process.
Disclaimer: Rooting of your LG Lucid 4G is not officially recommended, and it should not be performed by beginners. Please be aware that after rooting, you will not able to claim warranty from the company, as rooting void warranty. There is risk also involved by applying this process, your device can get bricked, damaged or can even become non-functional during the procedure. Please try the steps at your own risk, We at TechClap.com should not be held liable for any damage caused to your device by using this Tutorial.
- Ensure to charge LG Lucid 4G LTE battery minimum of 80% before you proceed with the rooting process, as it is must that device should not turned of during the procedure.
- Download and Install Latest LG Drivers from their official website. Also ensure that you have data cable, which is required for connectivity between phone and PC.
- We strongly suggest you to Disable Antivirus and Firewall program in your PC, this will make sure that no conflict would be happened.
- We recommend to make Backup of all data in your phone:
- SMS/MMS Messages with SMS Backup & Restore App
- Call Log with Call Backup & Restore App
- Bookmarks, Applications and other data with many apps, like Titanium Backup, Astro File Manager, and MyBackup Root apps. It is suggested to make ‘NANDROID’ backup of current Stock or Custom ROM, from that backup you can restore earlier ROM later, if anything happens wrong with the device. You should also make backup of your data and songs into the microSD card of the phone.
- Make sure that USB Debugging Mode is Turned On. Navigate to the path ‘Settings>Applications>Development>USB debugging’. You have to disconnect your phone from computer, it is must to enable USB debugging mode.
Assuming that you’ve followed requirements to root LG Lucid 4G LTE Phone. Let’s proceed to the next section where we have summed up the instructions to root your Lucid 4G device.
How to Root LG Lucid 4G Phone with One-Click Tool Easily
After extracting the package, you would get many files, such as adb, adbWinApi.dll, adbWinUSBApi.dll, busybox, run, su, Superuser.apk.
Step 2: Now, connect your LG Lucid phone to the computer through USB Data Cable. Ensure that USB Debugging mode option is checked.
Step 3: Linux or Mac Users: Browse the folder where you have saved the extracted files of Step 1. Then run ‘run.sh’. You will probably need to chmod 755 run.sh.
Windows Users: You can open the file ‘run.bat.
After opening the file, a Command Promopt Window will open, Confirm the action with pressing any key to Continue. For example, you can press ‘Enter’. The process to root your device has been started, please don’t touch your key board until the process gets finished. The phone would get reboot after the process will be completed.
Step 4: Now, after phone will be restarted, you must disconnect your USB Data Cable from the computer.
Congratulations! Your LG Lucid 4G Device has been rooted and it is ready now to perform anything you want. You can checkout if any Custom ROM has been release for your device, or checkout in our latest articles, it any one is available. That’s it! Enjoy the root access on your LG Lucid device.
How to Root LG Lucid 4G LTE with Easy One Click Tutorial,