How to Root HTC Raider 4G LTE (Bell and Rogers) with All In One Tool
HTC Raider 4G LTE has been proven itself among famous Android phones after it’s launch, but this phone hasn’t got the lot of attention of developers. Due to newer devices entering into the market, older and those devices which are not enough popular are usually lacks the interest of developers. There has been lot of methods and files, to allow Rooting of this phone, but many of them no more exist now. But, we’ve found a working method for you, which still works smoothly, and it doesn’t want to do lot of efforts to get root.
In the due course of this Tutorial article, we will discuss about, how you can easily Install ClockworkMod recovery on your HTC Raider 4G LTE, and also rooting method of the device. The method is damn easy, and requires just few clicks. This is All-In-One tool actually, so if you have experience with rooting with tools recently, you absolutely know how pretty is to root the device with the help of these tools. The actual fact is that there are the lot of Tutorials, but they doesn’t work for all the variants of HTC Raider 4G LTE. Few of them working perfectly for HTC Vivid AT&T, but they doesn’t seem working for Canada version of HTC Raider 4G LTE (Bell and Rogers).
We’ve back in February, introduced an All In One Tool to you, for Rooting of HTC Vivid. Here in this tutorial, we’re going to use same tool, but new version 2.1. The tool has following features:
- Install HTC Drivers
- Get Token ID
- Unlock Bootloader, for which you need to place Unlock_code.bin in a folder.
- Install Custom Recoveries
- Boot into the recovery
- Relock Bootloader in Fastboot mode
- Debloater and Debloater Remove
- Flash Provided Kernels (Including Stock Kernel and Holicakes OC Kernel).
- Link to XDA Development and FAQ Thread
From above features, you have clear idea that how powerful this tool is for to root your HTC Device. Now, let’s proceed to the tutorial to use this tool, but before that make sure to read requirements.
Disclaimer: We at TechClap.com doesn’t offer any kind of warranty of liability against accuracy of this tutorial. It is your own responsibility to try, and take risk with your device, as this tool would void warranty of your device. Your device can get bricked, damaged, and you should be aware about this that it is against warranty. SO, you will not able to claim warranty from HTC after rooting your device.
- Download the Latest Drivers (Optionally you can use interface of this tool for same), and Install in your PC. You should also arrange a data cable also which will enable connectivity between phone and the computer.
- Make sure that battery of HTC Raider 4G LTE is charged at least 80% before you proceed to start the process, to ensure that device won’t shut down during the process.
- Disable Antivirus and Firewall program in your computer, to ensure the process would finish without any problem
- We recommend to Backup all the data in your phone:
- SMS/MMS Messages with SMS Backup & Restore App
- Call Log with Call Backup & Restore App
- Bookmarks, Applications and other data with many apps, like Titanium Backup, Astro File Manager, and MyBackup Root apps. We also recommend to make ‘NANDROID’ backup of current ROM of the phone, so that old ROM can be restored easily, if in case anything happens wrong while using this rooting tool. You can also transfer songs, videos and all other data to microSD card, if they are stored in phone memory.
- Enable the USB Debugging Mode at the path ‘Settings>Applications>Development>USB debugging’. You should disconnect HTC Raider 4G LTE from computer to successfully enable USB debugging mode.
Steps to Root HTC Raider 4G LTE (Bell and Rogers) with Easy All In One Tool
Step 1: First of all, you need to simply Download Hasson2000′s All-In-One Kit v2.1 and save it in your computer.
Step 2: Now connect the HTC device to your computer.
Step 3: Run the Software tool downloaded in Step 1. A window will open, which will look like as shown in Screenshot below.
Step 4: Now, on the Interface, simply click ‘Install HTC Drivers. This will Install Drivers of HTC in your PC, if you’ve already installed the drivers then you can skip this step.
Step 5: Then click ‘Register at HTC Dev’ which will take you into the HTC’s website, simply register and get the Token ID, which is needed to unlock the boot loader.
Step 6: After you got the Token ID from HTC’s website, then you can proceed with the forth option ‘Submit Token ID’, after entering the code simply click ‘Unlock Bootloader’ which will unlock boot loader easily.
Step 7: Now, you can look into the ‘Extras’ section and find the option ‘ Perm Root (GB/ICS) which means you can root your smartphone into both Android 2.3 Gingerbread or Ice Cream Sandwich Firmware. Simply click on this option, which will Install Superuser app on your device, and will provide you root access.
Step 8: You can install Clockworkmod (CWM) Recovery 126.96.36.199 under Flash a recovery option.
That’s it, you’ve successfully rooted your HTC Raider 4G LTE (Bell and Rogers) phone with easy steps. Let’s know if you faced any issue during the process.
How to Root HTC Raider 4G LTE (Bell and Rogers) with All In One Tool,