How to Install Flash Player on Samsung Galaxy Ace,Mini ,Gio & Fit Android Phones
Samsung has come up with many android phones. Few of its most popular android phones are Samsung Galaxy Ace, Samsung Galaxy Gio, Samsung Galaxy Fit, Samsung Galaxy Mini. These mobiles have the more of applications and hence to have access to all such application one must install the Flash Player to their mobile. But installing this software has become quite a difficult task due to lack of awareness among the people regarding the installing flash player.
But every mobile have some different procedures to install this software into the mobile. Firstly, there are some specific system requirements for every mobile to install this software. For Android phone the following are the requirements-
Android 2.2/ 2.3/ 3.0/3.1/3.2/ 4.0 version phones are suitable for installing the flash players. The mobile must have 256 MB RAM. It must also have android web browser Must have ARMv7 processor with PFU vector and 550 MHz, Open GL ES 2.0 application and AAC HW decoders.
Once you have the above-mentioned system requirements, you must know the Flash Player version which can be installed to your mobile phone. But engineers are developing more and more advanced flash player every day, so one must check the latest version of flash player applicable for the android phone. The current best and suitable flash player for Android is Android 2.2.
According to Android developers there are certain specific rules which can help you install flash player to your Samsung Galaxy Ace, Gio, Fit and Mini android phones.
To Install flash player, you must install Root Explorer. Root Explorer is a file manager that is required to install flash player to your Samsung Galaxy version. Once you have to download the “Galaxy Low End flash Player Zip Package”. As soon as you download the software you must extract the software to run it in your computer.
- The software will take the form of .apk file and lib. Zip. You should also run the lib.zip to your computer.
- Now after running both .apk and lib.zip files to your computer, you must connect your Samsung Galaxy Ace, fit, Gio & Mini – Android Phones to your PC by USB cable.
- Now, copy the files to your mobile so that you can get the files in your mobile from your PC.
- After copying, you must disconnect the mobile from your PC by removing the USB cable.
- You will get a window on your mobile which will ask you to run the application to your mobile or not? Click on install.
- Then, move the lib.zip file to a specific path given by Root Explorer.
- Once you are done with all the above-mentioned steps, install Smart SWF player in your phone.
After doing all these things, just restart your phone once and the flash player would be installed to your Samsung Galaxy Ace, Gio, fit & Mini Android Phones.
Though the steps to install flash player to your Samsung Galaxy Ace,Mini Fit & Gio – Android Phones are quite appropriate, but to be on safe side, you must take some advice from the nearby Android service centre to install it.
How to Install Flash Player on Samsung Galaxy Ace,Mini ,Gio & Fit Android Phones,