Lava Launched Xolo A1000 Big Display Smartphone
Phablet..!!! That Time will approach forthwith when Phablet hand-on every consumer. Phablet will procure the spot of tablets or smartphones for most of the users. Now, each manufacturer are arriving up with large screen devices with high-end specification just about each week.
After Micromax and Samsung, it seems ‘Lava journey of thousand miles commences with one step’. Lava, known as the XOLO smartphone maker had inititally launched the first Intel smartphone Lava Xolo X900 las year. Earlier in the year, Company launched the first smartphone based on Intel’s Lexington chip ‘XOLO X500’. Now, Xolo has it’s plan to hit the market in 2013 with it’s new super expeditious Android smartphones. Lava has now launched big display device running on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS ‘Lava Xolo A1000’. This would compete with Micromax A116 Canvas HD, which was yesterday launched and also with Samsung Galaxy Grand.
Conferring about the Lava XOLO A1000, the smartphone supports 12.7cm(5-inch) display. The device comes with power of 1GHz dual core MediaTek processor alongside 1GB RAM. The handset incorporates with 8MP rear camera with LED Flash and front facing VGA camera for video chat. 4 GB internal storage capacity extend up to 32 GB via micro SD card slot. Device loads with 2100 mAh battery. The images of this phone were leaked just a week ago.
Key Specification and Features of Lava Xolo A1000:
- Operating System : The Dual SIM smartphone operates on android v4.1 Jelly Bean Operating system install with 3G technology-HSDPA up to 7.2 Mbps and HSUPA up to 5.7 Mbps.
- Processor : Xolo A1000 power by dual core processor clocked at 1 GHz speed.This processor generate more power than previous Intel processor which is part of Xolo series.
- Display: The report suggests,phone measures 8.8 mm thickness,width is 70.8mm and breadth is 143.5mm.A 5 inch android smartphone fits in the hand very nicely with a screen resolution of 1280×720 pixels comes with 16 M color display.
- Memory: On the memory front,includes 1 GB RAM,4 GB in-built memory storage expandable up to 32 GB via micro SD card slot.
- Camera: Company offers a dual camera specification such as 8 MP(3264x2448p) rear camera provides with elegant feature like digital zoom with Auto focus camera,1.2 MP front VGA camera(1280x1024p) with single LED flash for video recording offers MPEG4,H.264 and H.263 format.
- Connectivity : For data exchange Xolo A1000 has Bluetooth v4.0, USB port 2.0 and Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n.Internet connectivity includes GPRS and EDGE.
Applications : Music Player has MP3, MIDI, WAV, 3GP, AAC formats , FM Radio, games, ringtones, loud speaker, A-GPS, Google Maps and many more applications like social networking.
Price and Availability :
Lava Xolo A1000 smartphone is made available on online sites like FlipKart. The speculated price of this phones lies between 12000 to 15000. Lava’s launch timing coincides with Micromax Canvas HD having its own quad core which was made available yesterday on 14 February. As we have seen the specs, this is a nice phone but it would face some serious competition with Micromax A116 Canvas HD. You can checkout all the Lava devices.
Lava Launched Xolo A1000 Big Display Smartphone,