How to Root and UnRoot Micromax A110 Canvas 2 Superfone
Micromax A110 Superfone Canvas 2, which was won by one of Lucky winner of our giveaway that we conducted recently, is best choice under Rs. 10K price tag nowadays in India. This smartphone is currently out of stock on most of the stores, and Micromax is not completely able to complete the demand of phone. Considering the popularity, this phone got developers attention and this phone can be now rooted easily, and even you can unroot it back. This is what we’re going to discuss in this tutorial.
If you’re already user of this phone, and want to get full advantage with breaking barriers, than you should root your device Micromax A110. Root would allow you to install any app which can be only installed on rooted devices. In addition, you can enjoy the taste of any Custom ROM, which already starting to get released by various developers.
Disclaimer: Rooting of your Micromax A110 Superfone Canvas 2 voids warranty or Micromax, and you will not able to claim warranty without unrooting it. The Tutorial written without any warranty, and meant for educational purposes. You should be aware that we or Developer should not be held responsible if anything happens to your device with following steps mentioned in this tutorial. Please try the steps at your own risk.
- It is suggested to you to Backup all data in your Micromax Device:
- SMS/MMS Messages with SMS Backup & Restore App
- Call Log with Call Backup & Restore App
- Bookmarks, Applications and other data with many apps, like Titanium Backup, Astro File Manager, and MyBackup Root apps. You can ‘NANDROID’ backup of ROM via CWM, from that backup you can restore ROM later, if anything goes wrong with the device. You should also make backup of your data and songs into the microSD card of the phone.
- Download and Install Latest Micromax Drivers. Also arrange data cable, which is required for PC and Tablet connectivity.
- Make sure that your device is charged at least 80% before you go through the rooting process, so that it won’t get shut down in half of the process.
- It is suggested to Disable Antivirus and Firewall program in your Computer, this will make sure that no conflict will happen.
- USB Debugging Mode should be must that is Turned On. Navigate to the path ‘Settings>Applications>Development>USB debugging’. You have to disconnect your phone from computer, it is must to enable USB debugging mode.
How to Root Micromax A110 Canvas 2 Android Phone
Step 1: First of all, you must download Bin4ry rooting tool from this link.
Step 2: Make sure that USB Debugging option is checked as suggested earlier, and then proceed with connecting your phone to the computer, which is necessary.
Step 3: When you connect your phone to the computer, the required drivers should be installed automatically in most cases, but if it don’t happen due to any reason, then you can download them from Micromax official website.
Step 4: Now, you must extract the Bin4y tool kit, which you downloaded in Step 1, and just extract the zipped package.
Step 5: From the extracted packaged, open the folder, and then run RunMe.bat file. You will be welcomed with so much text on the screen, which are details actually. On this command prompt, select 1 (Device type: Normal). This will root the device in few moments just, and then your phone will be rooted after reboot. You can verify same with Root Checker app.
Now, if you will want to unroot the device, if you want to claim warranty. Nothing need to be worried about. It’s easy to perform unrooting steps also.
How to UnRoot Micromax A110 Canvas 2 Android Phone
Step 1: Open RunMe.bat file, and then select x) option. This will unroot the device. You will be promoted to restore on the Micromax A110 device, as soon as you click restore the phone should reboot. The tool will work to copy the required files, which are essential to unroot automatically, and no custom actions needed from your side for same.
Step 2: Now, after reboot, you can again verify if you phone is unrooted with Root Checker app.
Was this really worked? Do lets know if you have rooted or unrooted with this tutorial successfully, in comments section below. You can even post the same issue in XDA Thread as well.
How to Root and UnRoot Micromax A110 Canvas 2 Superfone ,