How to Jailbreak iOS | Jailbreaking Tips & Tricks
iOS Jail Breaking Tips
iOS is the operating system that Apple devices such as iPhone and iPad uses. One of the reasons why a majority of iOS users try to jailbreak the system is because of the endless world of opportunities that a jail broken iOS brings. Jail breaking an iOS is not as difficult as some people tend to think. In order to jailbreak your iOS, you need to be well conversant with the recent jail breaking techniques. However, before considering jail breaking your iOS, there are certain factors which you need to take into consideration.
Prior to embarking on jail breaking your iOS device it is crucial that you comprehend the fundamentals of jail breaking realm. This will enable you to understand what you are doing. Note that, using the wrong jail breaking techniques exposes your iOS device to hackers. Therefore, you need to try as much as possible to learn about the jail breaking world.
What Is Jailbreak?
Before embarking on jail breaking, you need to not only understand what jail breaking is, but the reasons for jail breaking your device. In a layman’s term, jail breaking refers to a setup specially designed to make your iOS device (i.e. iPhone or iPad) to be compatible with applications that have not been authorized by Apple.
Once you have jail broken your iOS device, you will be able to do virtually anything with it. There are a myriad of goodies that are accessible in the jailbreak realm. For instance, you will be able to download and install cool apps from the App Store for free. On the other hand, you will be able to alter the whole GUI – Graphical User Interface, thereby enabling you to add numerous multi-touch gestures amongst others.
Perhaps the greatest thing about jail breaking is that it’s not only free, but lawful. Nonetheless, while jail breaking is not regarded as unlawful, it is important to point out that there are a couple of applications available in Cydia (i.e. Jailbreak Store) which are regarded as unlawful. For example, the apps that allow you to download apps from the App Store for free are regarded as illegal. Therefore, when downloading apps from Cydia, you need to exercise a lot of caution so as not to be on the wrong side of the law.
Types of iOS Jailbreaks
- There are basically three kinds of Jailbreaks. These are:
- The Tethered Jailbreak: This technique requires that you link your iOS device to your PC every time that your device requires to boot.
- The Untethered Jailbreak: With this approach, you do not have to link your iOS device to your PC whenever you need to boot it
- The Semi-Tethered Jailbreak: This method allows you to start your iOS device using a Tethered Jailbreak.
What You Need to Know
- The following are some of the things you need to know about jail breaking:
- Once you have jail broken your device, do not update the operating system software.
- Jail breaking is safe. As such, you do not have to worry about your device being damaged.
Author’s Bio: Kady Babs is a Certified Professional and freelance writer. At present attached with Test4Prep. This is Best Source for 1y0-a25 exams. You can try free demos of certifications with 100% Risk Free and Guaranteed. Babs has creative writing skills and helping people to get certified on first try.
How to Jailbreak iOS | Jailbreaking Tips & Tricks,