Root LG Optimus L3 E400 with Easy One Click Tutorial
LG Optimus L3 E400 is a low-end device, which is directly competing with Samsung Galaxy Y phones.
The L3 device can be rooted now. Though, it could not make a significant dent in the market share of Galaxy Y due to the extreme popularity of Samsung phones at present, LG has its own loyal share of followers. I do wonder at times why they were not able to achieve the heights they desired in the cellphone market.
As per the persons in our team who have reviewed the device,the phone is a package of stylish looks and has a good enough battery backup though it was found to be lacking on clarity and highly sensitive sensors, which is some thing most users look for. The L3 can compete with Samsung Galaxy Y Duos or Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos.
The 3.2-inch LCD TFT capacitive screen is big enough to watch things on the screen. Further, 320x240pixels image resolution with 256 colors and 125 ppi density makes this phone a real treat for the eyes. The phone can be upgraded to latest Android 4.0 ICS Operating system, which is another good option.
If you have already purchased this phone and want to install unlimited Custom ROMs or want to install any of the Android Apps, go ahead and root your device using this simple tutorial.
Disclaimer: This rooting guide you are reading here is provided or written without any warranty against liability of correctness of steps mentioned. The Team TechClap and developers should not be held responsible, if your device gets damaged, bricked, or becomes non-functions due to steps mentioned in this tutorial article. Rooting is considered dangerous for some cases, so please try the steps at your own responsibility.
- You are suggested to Backup all the data in your LG Device:
- SMS/MMS Messages with SMS Backup & Restore App
- Call Log with Call Backup & Restore App
- Bookmarks, Applications and other data with many apps, like Titanium Backup, Astro File Manager, and MyBackup Root apps. You can ‘NANDROID’ backup of ROM via CWM. From that backup, you can restore ROM later if anything goes wrong with the device. You should also create a backup of your data and songs into the microSD card of the phone.
- Download and Install Latest LG Drivers from their official website. Also arrange for a data cable, which is required for PC and Tablet connectivity.
- Make sure that your device is charged (at least 80%) before you go through the rooting process, so that it won’t get shut down mid way through the process.
- We would also suggest you to Disable Antivirus and Firewall program in your Computer. This will rule out any conflicts.
- USB Debugging Mode must be turned “On”. Navigate to the path ‘Settings>Applications>Development>USB debugging’. You have to disconnect your phone from computer. That is a pre-requisite to enable USB debugging mode.
I hoping that you have followed the steps I have stated above. If you are done with that, you can proceed with the steps I have mentioned below for rooting your LG Optimus L3 E400 device.
How to Root LG Optimus L3 E400 Android Phone
Step 1: First of all, you need to download specific script. Whether your computer is Windows based or Linux based, you can get your device rooted in no time. Just download the appropriate script package out of the two:
Step 2: Now, go ahead and install LG ADB drivers, which you can download from their website.
Step 3: Having done that, connect LG Optimus L3 to your computer and make sure that you have USB debugging option enabled already, as suggested in Pre Requisite section.
Step 4: Now you need to follow this step, according to your Computer’s OS. Please follow the instructions given below carefully:
- Extract the spectrum_root_windows.zip file in a folder, and then execute the file ‘run.bat’
- Similarly, extract the spectrum_root_linux_osx.zip from Step 1 and then run the file ‘run.sh’ from terminal on Linux or Mac OSX.
In this manner, you can get your device rooted with proper commands. Your LG Optimus L3 will now get rebooted after the process gets completed. After the reboot, your device would be rooted for sure which you can confirm by installing root checker apps.
Though I have taken special care to lay down the steps for rooting an LG Optimus L3 in the most simple and user friendly manner so as to ensure that none of you has to face a problem while rooting it, I am always there to answer all your queries just in case you do get stuck up while rooting your LG Optimus L3 E400 device.
Please do not forget to let us have your feedback if you were able to root your device following this tutorial.
Wishing you all the best in your rooting efforts!
Root LG Optimus L3 E400 with Easy One Click Tutorial,